Tuesday 6 March 2012

Melting Beads

So my kids absolutely LOVE melting beads. To the point where they want to do them every single day. I have deemed Tuesday our 'Melting Bead Day', and do not let the melting bead bins leave the cupboard any other day.

I can understand the fascination - you can make a new design every time, you can use templates or your imagination and these tiny little beads melt into a cool creation.

I honestly appreciate how occupied the kids are when the melting are out, but OMG, why is it so difficult to keep them in the buckets? I have tried (what I think is) everything to make sure that the beads don't end up on the floor - with no luck. I swear we go through twice the necessary amount of beads because for every one bead used, two end up on the floor. Do you have any tricks to keep melting a beads a tidier activity?!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment